1. Sunpro Solar 3201 St Charles Ave · (504) 383-8639. 866-450-1012 installs residential and commercial Louisiana solar panels. “we are the fastest growing solar company in Louisiana”
3. , Inc.,2803 Saint Philip Street,New Orleans, LA 70119,Phone: (504) 267-1660 Email: email@example.com
1. No Louisiana state tax credit, but Louisiana residents are still eligible for the federal solar tax credit! 30% tax credit of the entire solar system cost! (according to sunpro solar) ifyou own, not lease the system.
2. Louisiana does not include the value of a rooftop solar panel system in the taxable value of your home
3. improves your Louisiana’s home value!
4. Louisiana also has a statewide net metering policy for solar power generation. Net metering is a billing system that enables commercial and residential solar power producers to sell back extra energy to the grid.
5. Renters: encourage your landlord to go solar.
7. ARE THERE ANY FEMALE OWNED?